TECH-ULTRA

Tech-Ultra is a blog created especially for the people who are interested to know about the new techniques and tips for windows PC or laptop. Now a days all are using android phones so i will post some interesting tips and tricks for android related.

LightBlog

Breaking

Wednesday 26 October 2016

On The Sets of Baahubali - A VR Experience


Director raja mouli sir is going to plan to release the bahubali 2 the conclusion in virtual reality. So this word rises hopes to all the fans of prabhas and raja mouli.

I recommend for the best experience, watch it on the HIGHEST BANDWIDTH possible with your VR Headset.
In my case I am having ANT VR Headset and Redmi note 3. Now ANT VR is available at very less cost. I was amazed after watching this video in ANT VR Headsets. Here I am providing a link to ANT VR headsets and link for
On The Sets of Baahubali - A VR Experience
YOUTUBE VIDEO:


LINK FOR AVT VR: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment